Everest Mechanical Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Procedures
Everest Mechanical will continue to provide service, implementing safe and precautionary measures, for the health of our customers and employees.
The safety and health of our customers and employees is the highest priority. In the interest of public safety, we will continuously evaluate updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Everest Mechanical employees have all been educated and instructed regarding safe procedures and actions in and around our customers’ homes. This includes washing hands frequently, covering mouths when coughing and/or sneezing, and staying home if they feel ill.
Our main objective is to keep all customers and employees safe. We all need to do our part to keep the community healthy.
We will do our part by:
- Washing our hands with warm soap and water frequently.
- Wearing protective gloves as necessary.
- Using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid touching our eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Covering mouths when coughing or sneezing.
- Staying home when sick.
- Seeing a doctor if experiencing mild to severe respiratory illness with fever
- Avoiding close contact with those who are sick.
- Practicing safe and practical social distancing.
- Avoiding shaking hands and keeping a safe distance from others.
- Cleaning and disinfecting work areas, instruments, and tools.
- Staying informed and continuing to monitor local, state, and government health officials’ recommendations.
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously , as well as our duty to service our customers. Our highest priority is the health of you, your family and our team members.
Everest Mechanical sends its best wishes to all. We hope that the information above is helpful. By working carefully and thoughtfully, we can also keep ourselves and our loved ones safe as we deal with and defeat COVID-19!
If you have any concerns or require more information, please don’t hesitate to call us at (888) 388 0970.