Most Common Plumbing Problems in Winter
The wintertime can certainly see its fair share of plumbing problems, and the worst decision you can make this winter is simply allowing plumbing problems to persist without calling for a plumber. The longer you refuse to do something, the higher your repair bills.
Our team at Everest Mechanical is here to help you to solve some of the most common plumbing problems impacting your home this winter. We want your winter free of plumbing problems, and we’re available all season to provide assistance!
5 Problems Everest Mechanical can Fix!
Please give us a call when you’re experiencing these 5 plumbing problems:
- Failing Water Heaters: Water heating problems are common during the wintertime and one of the main reasons homeowners call up a plumber for help. All too often, homeowners will set the temperature on the water heater too high, which is a waste of energy and could result in water verging on scalding.
- Frozen Pipes: Perhaps the worst plumbing problem to encounter this winter, frozen pipes are often caused due to water in your pipes freezing and expanding, leaving you unable to use some essential plumbing fixtures. If not treated immediately, the pipes may burst.
- Water Line Breaks: Water line breakage may cause severe damage in your home, especially if they’re not treated as soon as possible. Garden hoses are the most at risk during the winter and if they’re left connected during a freeze, they can burst quickly.
- Drain Clogs: Drain clogs will occur at any time of the year, but especially during the winter when you’re cooking plenty of hot, greasy meals. Grease can actually harden in your drains and make passage near impenetrable.
- Septic Tank Problems: A burst septic tank is easily the most unsanitary problem you can face all winter. Similar to breaks in the water line, septic tanks are susceptible to freezing and burst when you least expect them.
These 5 problems and more can be fixed if you call us. We have the experience, professionalism and knowledge to get your job done right.