We are a dynamic and growing Plumbing, HVAC and Refrigeration company focused on the needs of residential and commercial clients in the areas of service, remodels and new construction across Colorado.
We have strong industry expertise and an established track record with multiple technicians having field experience of over 20+ years.
We are deeply committed to ongoing training and continued learning for all staff and, to maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- We are a market leader in our location and continue to grow and expand.
- Weekly pay directly deposited to your bank account
- Discretionary year-end bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Benefits include medical insurance with the ability to add your family on to the plan
- A company provided cell phone plan
- Own van
- Company provided uniforms
- Paid training + on the job mentoring by senior technicians
- Paid holidays
- Professional work environment
- We provide excellent growth opportunities for the right candidate.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO JOIN OUR GROUP OF ELITE TECHNICIANS?
- 2+ years hands-on work experience in one or more areas of- HVAC, Plumbing and Refrigeration. Selectively, Apprentice level positions are also available.
- Licensed and Certified Technicians
- Hands-on knowledge of troubleshooting, servicing, repairs, maintenance, installation and commissioning in a wide variety of situations.
- A valid Colorado Driver’s License in good standing
- A knack for customer service, good people skills presentable to our clients and a sense of humor
- Must be a self-starter, reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- An eye for details to perform assigned work in entirety and accurately with a sense of urgency
- No requirement for up selling to get paid
We are always on the lookout for qualified self-motivated individuals that fill the criteria for our team at Everest. If you think this is you, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us at 888-388-0970 to set up an interview.
Currently, we have an interest in filling multiple full time positions for Plumbers, HVAC and Refrigeration technicians with service and remodel/ new construction experience. Positions are available in Estes Park and Longmont.